Potency problems can affect men of all ages. The background may be due to biological, psychological or inappropriate lifestyle reasons. If the erectile dysfunction does not require any medical intervention, it can be eliminated with herbal tablets and infusions. This is an excellent solution to support or prevent a problem with potency in men. Take care of yourself first and try to reduce the amount of stress in your life. Take care of the right amount of sleep during the day and move on to a healthier diet rich in vitamins and minerals.
In the pharmacy you can find a wide range of herbs which are beneficial in the fight against erectile dysfunction. These are:
It is available as tablets, powder and tea. The ginseng root has a number of properties, such as
- It reduces potency disorders and causes increased blood flow to the penis,
- has a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular and respiratory system,
- it it stress-relieving, stimulating action,
- has an effect on the hormone-producing glands.
These herbs can be used by both sexes to increase sexual drive. Systematic absorption of Damian leads to:
- the increase the blood supply to the genitals,
- the regulation of hormone production,
- the antidepressant effects,
- the reduction of stress levels and relieves anxiety and nervous states.
Maca is a plant grown in the Andes containing amino acids, phytohormones, minerals and B vitamins, vitamin C, zinc, iron, manganese, copper and sterols. Their content strengthens the body and at the same time improves libido in both men and women. Maca root is available on the market in the form of capsules and powder, making it easily accessible and leading to:
- the improvement of sexual drive,
- the reduction of erectile problems,
- the increase the amount of sperm produced,
- the improvement of the quality of semen produced,
- the regulation of the hormonal economy,
- the slowing down the ageing process,
- the better mood,
- the stress reduction.
It is an internationally valued plant which contains such ingredients as triglycerides, fat phytosterols, their ethyl esters and biologically active monoacyloglycerides. It is their presence that leads to:
- the improvement of potency,
- the increase of testosterone levels in the body,
- the lowering cholesterol,
- the improvement of the cardiovascular system,
- the regulation of hormone secretion,
- the reduction of genital diseases, rheumatic diseases and inflammation.
The plant, thanks to its properties, is willingly used as a plant:
- a drug to treat impotence and infertility,
- an herb that increases the blood supply to the genitals,
- a hormonal economy regulator,
- a drug relaxing the nerves, relieving anxiety and improving the work of the nervous system.
Gingko extract contributes significantly to increasing the synthesis of nitric oxide, increasing blood flow to the genitals. This is important because it results in relaxation of smooth muscle vessels, which in turn leads to increased sex drive, as well as a greater chance of achieving a satisfactory erection and successful sexual contact.
Through the content of vitamin E, B vitamins, minerals and biotin, the liquorice root influences the reduction of stress, greater relaxation of the body. This is important because a calm, relaxed body has a greater desire for sexual intercourse.
This plant is considered to be a natural aphrodisiac, the intake of which increases testosterone levels in the blood, and thus supports and strengthens erections.
Brazilian juniper berries
They are an excellent solution for people whose problems with erectile dysfunction result from stress and bad mood, because they have stimulating, regenerating and libido enhancing properties.
On our English meadows, we are able to find numerous herbs that are good in the fight against lowered libido. We mean here:
- Lubricant – causes dilatation of blood vessels, which helps to achieve sexual arousal,
- Nettle leaf – used in the treatment of prostate hypertrophy, prevents urinary tract infections,
- goat herb – increases testosterone production, increases blood flow to the penis and strengthens the erection,
- oats – stimulates sexual drive, strengthens the work of the nervous system, stimulates the release of testosterone, increases libido,
- fenugreek seeds – lower blood glucose levels, increase testosterone levels in the blood.
- Nettle – counteracts urinary tract infections and helps to treat prostate hypertrophy.
Problems with potency are increasingly common in the case of older and younger people. It is often the case that they reach for drugs. Nevertheless, we believe that it is worthwhile to try natural methods of combating erectile dysfunction and to try out herbs that stimulate potency first. Treatment with herbs can be helpful in the case of men whose sexual problems occur irregularly, appear sporadically or are caused by fatigue, stress and other mental causes.